Chorizo and Eggs Tostada.
You can have Chorizo and Eggs Tostada using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chorizo and Eggs Tostada
- Prepare 1 of chorizo.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of celantro.
- Prepare 2 of jalepìno pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of hot sauce Mexican style.
- It’s 1 can of smashed beans.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
Chorizo and Eggs Tostada instructions
- in a frying pan place chorizo and egg. mix until the egg is scrambled and the chorizo is cooked..
- then add hot sauce, celantro, peppers. cook for another 10 mins or until the peppers are soft.
- warm the refried beans in a pot. on low for about 10 mins. place Tostada in oven on the lowest setting 5-8 minutes?.
- after the beans cooks, its optional but you can add a cup of cheese of your choice..
- remove Tostada from oven, then start layering. beans, chorizo and eggs, lettuce (optional), top with cheese,avocado and sauce.