All Purpose Marinade.
You can cook All Purpose Marinade using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of All Purpose Marinade
- It’s 1 block of Achiote Paste (can find at most specialty stores).
- It’s 1 of shallot.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 cups of olive oil.
- It’s tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare of Juice of 2 limes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
All Purpose Marinade instructions
- In a blender add your shallots, garlic, cumin, lime juice and olive oil.
- Blend until smoothe.
- In a mixing bowl crumble the Achiote Paste.
- Add your blended ingredients to the Achiote and Mix.
- Add contents of the bowl back into the blender and blend until well incorporated.
- Store in any container and refrigerate the marinade, this will last a few weeks refrigerated..
- This is what the Achiote paste looks like before it's crumbled..