All-Star "7-Layer" Casserole. All these come from "Best Recipes from the backs of boxes, bottles, cans & jars". Next, layer beans over the chicken. Cover baking pan with plastic wrap, then foil.
Combined together, it may not sound good, but this recipe is a family favorite and is. Place rice on bottom of casserole dish, make an even layer. Place corn on top of rice and onion and pepper on top of corn. You can cook All-Star "7-Layer" Casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of All-Star "7-Layer" Casserole
- Prepare 2 boxes of Mac N Cheese OR 2 boxes of Pasta Roni 4 Cheese Corkscrew.
- You need 1 can of chili.
- You need 1 of large tomato, diced.
- You need 1 of medium to large onion, diced.
- It’s 3-4 cups of grated cheese (any kind).
- It’s 1/2 cup of chili verde sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of Nacho Cheese Doritos. hand crushed.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, rinsed.
I have a big colorful platter that I put it on. I love desserts that I can make make in a casserole dish and these definitely do the trick. Sincerely hope you find this healthy festive salad as yummy as it looks. Also hope you manage to get the little ones to eat.
All-Star "7-Layer" Casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375..
- Cook the pasta per the instructions on the box..
- While cooking the pasta, dice up the onion, dice the tomato and shred the cheese..
- Starting with the finished pasta, layer half of it across the bottom of a 9×13 (doesn't have to be exact… Heck use a square dish… Whatever works) pyrex dish or something similar..
- Now layer everything else, including the can of chili, which I suggest lands in the middle of all of the layers. Only use half of the cheese. NOTE: Make sure the Doritos end up under the top layer of pasta. Placing them on top only creates a super hard shell that is tricky to eat through..
- Finish with the remaining pasta then top off with the rest of the cheese..
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes so that everything gets hot and serve like you would lasagna..
- Optional toppings when serving: sour cream or plain greek yogurt, cilantro, taco bell sauce packets or salsa. The list is endless. Enjoy!.
Fresh dill is added to the dressing. The only steps to prepare the dip are mixing sour cream with taco seasoning, mashing avocado with some lime juice, some chopping, and assembly. We bring this to all the halloween parties and it is a hit. Our seven layer dip is always a party favorite, so we turned it into a spooky spider web for Halloween. It's so easy to make because all you do is assemble it.