Juicy All Purpose Meatballs.
You can have Juicy All Purpose Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Juicy All Purpose Meatballs
- It’s 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minced onion.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of each basil and oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of majoram.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper flakes.
Juicy All Purpose Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix just until combined..
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Divide meat mixture into 1″ meatballs and roll into balls..
- Bake for *26-30 minutes or just until cooked. (Do not overbake. *Adjust baking time to the size of the meatball.).