Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes.
You can cook Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1-2 scoops of dairy-free protein powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of dairy-free milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- You need 1 of banana.
Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes step by step
- Combine the flour, baking powder, protein powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl..
- Stir in the milk, applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and chia seeds and mix until the batter is smooth..
- Add the banana and mash into the batter..
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Pour the batter on the skillet and flip once bubbles start to form on the pancakes. Cook until brown..
- Serve with some vegan butter, fresh fruit, and maple syrup on top..