Diet Salmon Sandwich.
You can cook Diet Salmon Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diet Salmon Sandwich
- Prepare 2 of medium French brown baguette.
- Prepare 120 g of sliced smoked salmon.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion, (cut into thin rings) optional.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of capers.
- You need 2 teaspoons of fresh dill, finely chopped.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of low-fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
Diet Salmon Sandwich instructions
- Mix the cream cheese, the lemon juice and dill. Open French baguette in half and spread half the amount of this mixture on each both sides of the baguette..
- Arrange half of the salmon slices inside each baguette..
- In each baguette add 1 teaspoon of small capers on top of the salmon slices ..
- You can also spread the onion rings, if you are using them, on top of all other ingredients..
- Serve cold.