Nutter Butter Surprise, Put your diet on hold one more day.lol.
You can have Nutter Butter Surprise, Put your diet on hold one more day.lol using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutter Butter Surprise, Put your diet on hold one more day.lol
- You need 8 oz of room temp. cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 stick of room temp butter..
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 box of 3.4 oz. vanilla instant pudding.
- Prepare 12 oz of cool whip.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of peantbutter.
- It’s 1 packages of 16 oz. Nutter Butter Cookies.
Nutter Butter Surprise, Put your diet on hold one more day.lol step by step
- Mix milk and pudding together till thick. Then you can start adding the rest into the pudding mixture..
- Then add the cream cheese and mix that into the pudding, Next add the butter mix that also into the pudding, then the peantbutter mix that into the pudding. ((You can add more peantbutter if you want it all depends on how you like it)).
- Add the powder sugar to the pudding mixture do little at a time because it can make a mess lol. mix each time..
- Finally mix in the cool whip to the pudding, stir it good. Let the pudding mixture set aside now while you are crushing the cookies crush in a different bowl.Crush well.I use my ninja (its a stong blender) to crush my cookies.. After the cookies are all crushed get another large bowl or what ever your going to use to serve it in. And you can then start to layer it. I always put some cookies first then the pudding mixture and so on .I always end it with crush cookies on top. Refrigerated for 4 hours or more…
- After the layering is all done let it set in the fridge for about four hours or more.
- How to layer it :first layer crushed cookies then the wet pudding mixture then cookies then the wet pudding mixture then top with cookies. ( wet mix is the pudding cool whip etc. all mix together in one bowl).