All-Purpose Sesame Sauce.
You can cook All-Purpose Sesame Sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All-Purpose Sesame Sauce
- You need 6 tablespoons of Pure sesame paste:.
- Prepare 100 mL of soy sauce.
- It’s 100 mL of rice vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken soup stock powder.
- It’s 200 mL of water.
- You need of Roasted white sesame seeds: adjust to suit your needs.
All-Purpose Sesame Sauce step by step
- Put all ingredients in a pot and mix together..
- Heat over medium heat to reduce its liquid..
- Add sesame seeds and mix them together..
- Store in a jar and save in a fridge..