Chef salad. Chef salad (or chef's salad) is an American salad consisting of hard-boiled eggs; one or more varieties of meat, such as ham, turkey, chicken, or roast beef; tomatoes; cucumbers; and cheese. Chef's Salad – Packed with fresh veggies, eggs, deli meats, and cheese, this wonderful main dish salad makes for a Chef's Salad may not be the world's best amazing salad (YES it is!), but it is. This Chef salad recipe is an all American classic!
This is easy to make ahead of time and makes a great lunch or dinner! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. We are spicing things up at Salad Chef! You can have Chef salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chef salad
- Prepare 3 of eggs Hard boiled eggs.
- You need 12 cups of salad greens.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked cubed ham or ham lunch meat.
- You need 1 of deli rotisserie chicken shredded or can use chicken lunch meat I use the chicken lunch meat.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Grape tomatoes.
- Prepare of Rolls for sided items and dressings.
Come into Salad Chef to warm up with one of our homemade soups. Choose from: French Onion, Broccoli Cheese. Learn how to make this classic chef's salad! Leaf lettuce topped with ham, turkey, cheese, tomatoes, hard boiled eggs and croutons.
Chef salad instructions
- Make hard boiled eggs.
- Make your salad, cut the hard boiled eggs in half lay on the top of salad as a picture.
This fabulous Chef Salad will fit that bill perfectly! This traditionally America salad combines hard boiled eggs, several varieties of meats such as ham, turkey, roast beef or. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Chef Salad and other related foods. A chef salad is an American composed salad that is essentially a complete meal in itself. Chef salad now has a bad reputation for being made with iceberg lettuce, rubbery American cheese, boiled eggs.