Coconut pancakes. These Coconut Flour Pancakes are amazingly fluffy and naturally gluten-free. I love how quick and easy they are to prepare, and since they are made with coconut flour, they have more fiber and. These light and fluffy coconut flour pancakes will be your new go-to recipe for Saturday mornings!
One of my favorite parts is the sprinkle of coconut on the tops of the pancakes, added while cooking. Pancakes are such a great weekend breakfast treat. And, it's great that you don't have to give them up on a low carb eating plan. You can have Coconut pancakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut pancakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of sugar (coconut sugar).
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of egg (beaten).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded coconut (sweetened).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 1/4 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need of Milk sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 of coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 of Coconut sugar.
As anticipated, coconut pancakes are positively delectable: light, fluffy and moist with a delicate hint of coconut. They are perfect with fresh fruit, like pomegranate and kiwi, on a lazy winter weekend. Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes with Wild Blueberry Maple Syrup. Amazing coconut flour pancakes served with an optional fresh wild blueberry maple syrup!
Coconut pancakes instructions
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients together..
- Add all the wet ingredients to the beaten egg and whisk until well combined..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients and stir in well(do not over mix)..
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease lightly with little butter using a brush..
- Add 1/4 of the batter and spread to a rounded shape. Cook each side till golden brown. Repeat process till done..
- For the syrup: pour ingredients in a pan and leave to a boil..
- Take it off and leave it to cool..
How to Make Coconut Flour Pancakes. I think people are intimidated by homemade pancakes and But the truth is, these coconut flour pancakes are so dang simple to whip up… it'll take you no more. Deliciously fluffy coconut flour pancakes are keto and gluten-free. They are wonderful with butter and syrup, and they also freeze well. These coconut flour pancakes are fluffy, tender and delicious.