All American Meatloaf by Kay Morgan.
You can have All American Meatloaf by Kay Morgan using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of All American Meatloaf by Kay Morgan
- It’s of meatloaf.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of uncooked oats.
- Prepare 1 large of onion cut in cubes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of horseradish.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of katchup.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need of the sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of katchup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of horseradish.
All American Meatloaf by Kay Morgan step by step
- pre-heat oven to375.
- for meatloaf: combine meat and oats in a bowl and set asid. Put onion, milk, horseradish, katchup, eggs, salt, and pepper and blend till smooth..
- pour in the contents of the blender into the meat and oat mix and stir till you have it mixed in..
- make into 2 loafs and place into a greased pan.
- the sauce:.
- mix katchup horseradish and brown sugar in a bowl..
- spread 2/3 of the sauce on top of the meatloaf.
- bake uncovered at 375 for 45 min.
- take out meatloaf and spread remaining sauce on meatloaf and return it back to the oven. let it cook for 10 more min..
- after it is done let it set for 5 to 10 minutes then serve.