All time spaghetti and meat balls.. This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. The hubby loves spaghetti and meatballs so I made this for him tonight.
This frees up time for you to boil a pot of spaghetti, toast a hoagie, steam some rice. Spaghetti and meatballs or spaghetti with meatballs is an Italian-American dish consisting of spaghetti, tomato sauce and meatballs. Rich tomato & Italian meatballs pasta. You can cook All time spaghetti and meat balls. using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of All time spaghetti and meat balls.
- Prepare 1 packages of ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of spaghetti.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of all season.
- You need 2/3 of apple vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of prego sauce.
- Prepare 1 of red and green bell pepper.
- You need 1 packages of cut up mushroom.
There is something extremely relaxing about rolling the meat into little balls and plopping them into a. The PERFECT meatball, tender, juicy and loaded with flavor simmered in a rich marinara sauce. The meatballs and sauce are made in the same pan which means fewer dishes and an epically flavorful sauce. For a great spaghetti and meatball recipe you need a simple tomato sauce with lots of flavour.
All time spaghetti and meat balls. instructions
- 1/4 teaspoon of oil in large pot of boiling water for the noodles. boil 3/4 of noodles till soft..
- first get an average amnt. for meat balls. about 2/3 of package..
- roll with chopped piece of onion. takes about 1/2 of the cut onions..
- next put 1/4 teaspoon of oil in frying pan..
- drain meat balls after browned..
- add in 2/3 of prego sauce..
- takes about 10 mins for whole process..
- remove meat balls and heat up the rest of meat package. drain after browned..
- drain noodles. place back with bell pepper, rest of onions, some prego sauce and 2/3 of water. sit for 5 mins..
- next add meat balls and the rest of sauce mix all together..
This one is a store cupboard saviour. BOIL spaghetti in a large pot of salted water, following package directions. Drain, then divide pasta among plates and top with meatballs and sauce. Spaghetti and Meatballs in homemade marinara sauce. Spaghetti and Meatballs in homemade marinara sauce.