Easy Pho with Rice Paper.
You can have Easy Pho with Rice Paper using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pho with Rice Paper
- You need 10 of sheets Rice paper (small).
- It’s 600 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of knob Ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Nam Pla (or usukuchi soy sauce).
- You need 1/4 bunch of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground Chicken.
- It’s 3 of leaves Celery leaves (optional).
- You need 1 of Cashew nuts or peanuts (optional).
Easy Pho with Rice Paper step by step
- Add the water, garlic, ginger and celery leaves to a saucepan as they are. Break apart the mushrooms and add them to the pan too along with the chicken soup stock granules. Bring the mixture to a boil..
- Once boiled, put in the ground chicken and lightly break it apart. Once the ingredients are cooked though, pour in the nam pla..
- Rehydrate the rice paper in water. Push 1 sheet at a time into the water and when it sinks, add the next. Once all of the sheets are submerged, leave them in there for 1 minute..
- Take the rice paper sheets out of the water and cut them up with a knife, I recommend slicing them quite thickly. Place the rice paper pho into a bowl and pour the soup over the top. If you have them, decorate with nuts to finish..