Fava beans salad. Also known as broad beans, fava beans are native to North Africa and parts of Asia. Fava beans are not as widely available as other beans, so if you can't find them, feel free to substitute lima beans. Fava Bean Salad is a recipe in FarmVille.
Fava beans, also known as broad beans, are a springtime treat. Dried fava beans are prepared much like other dried beans and should be soaked before cooking low and slow in plenty of water. Fava beans and spring carrots are best left alone. You can cook Fava beans salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fava beans salad
- Prepare 2 cans of fava beans.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tahini.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of hot paprika.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- It’s 4 of minced cloves garlic.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- It’s of Chopped green onion and pomegranate seed and dry mint optional.
- You need 2 tablespoon of EVOO.
This quick and easy salad takes some of spring's best produce—bright green fava beans and tender young carrots—and does just the right thing to. The blanched and peeled fava beans can be. Fill a bowl with ice and water. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Fava beans salad step by step
- Cook the bean with their water over medium heat.
- Mix yogurt tahini lemon garlic spices and mix (don’t use paprika in this step or the olive oil).
- Add the hot bean to the yogurt mix on top add the paprika parsley tomatoes olive oil enjoy 😉serve with pita bread.
Add the fava beans and cook until just. Fava beans are a favorite in Spanish cuisine. Here, they're tossed into a salad that pairs well with hearty main dishes. Feel free to substitute lima beans. Shell fresh fava beans (remove outer pods).