You can have Vegetarian Beancurd using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Beancurd
- Prepare 1 of Firm beancurd.
- It’s of Dried lily flower(soak).
- Prepare 5 pcs of Black fungus(soak).
- You need 2 of dried mushroom (soak).
- Prepare Slices of ginger.
- You need of Spring onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of little sugar.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- You need of Red dates.
Vegetarian Beancurd instructions
- Cut bean curd into small pieces, deep fry in oil. Set aside.
- Stir fry ginger and garlic until fragnant. Add mushroom stir fry until it turns brown. Add all ings,including the sauce. Cook for a while until ings have absorbed the flavours and the sauce thickened. Add spring onion then dish up..