Vietnamese Simple Prawn Pho.
You can have Vietnamese Simple Prawn Pho using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Simple Prawn Pho
- Prepare 3 of Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of Ginger.
- You need 1 of Pho Noodles / Rice Noodles of your choice.
- It’s 2 of Diced Onions.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon (for juice and zest).
- Prepare large of Prawns.
- Prepare small of Garlic Stock, Chicken and Vegetable Stocks.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of Bay Leaves.
- It’s of Chili Sauce, Lemon Peri Peri Sauce of your choice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare pinch of pepper.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of sugar.
- It’s 1 of Raw Spinach and Mint Leaves.
- You need 1 of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 of boiling water.
Vietnamese Simple Prawn Pho step by step
- Boil some water with some of the stocks. Add salt. Add pepper if desired.(σ≧▽≦)σ.
- Once the water has boiled, add the Pho/Rice Noodles. Let it sit on a low heat. Keep watch if water needs to be added and top up with seasoning..
- In a large frying pan, start to fry the onion and garlic and grated carrot in the olive oil. After a minute, add the sauces. If using raw prawns, add them.o(〃＾▽＾〃)o.
- Remember to taste the food and top up with seasoning. If too spicy or salty, add sugar gradually..
- After the frying ingredients have turned golden, an transparent, add the prawns (if pre-cooked or pink and frozen) and grate the lemon and add lemon juice gradually, to fit you're taste.(*'▽'*)♪.
- The noodles should be done. Add some soy sauce and lemon juice.^o^.
- Serve in bowls. Garnish with sprinkles of raw spinach and mint leaves. Grate the ginger, lemon zest and carrot. Top with a bit of splash of soy sauce and lemon sauce. (⌒o⌒).
- Eat up! ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ ♪＼(*＾▽＾*)／＼(*＾▽＾*)／.