Apple Pancake / Diet Breakfast. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Pancake Recipes From Kraft®. This oats and apple pancake with honey and banana topping will surely click with your taste buds. Do try this healthier version of pancake and let us know how you like it in the comments section below.
Apple Pancake / Diet Breakfast instructions. Mix all dry ingredients then add add in wet ingredients. Grated apple and add onto batter and mix welll. You can have Apple Pancake / Diet Breakfast using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Pancake / Diet Breakfast
- It’s 3 of grated apple.
- It’s of PANCAKE.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of GARNISH OPTION.
- Prepare 1 dash of icing sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of sultanas or raisin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of almond slice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried apricot.
So today I am back with another video! Breakfast Recipe for Muscle gain and fat loss! Easy And Healthy Apple Pancakes With Oats. Now these apple pancakes, they're the best.
Apple Pancake / Diet Breakfast instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients then add add in wet ingredients.
- Grated apple and add onto batter and mix welll.
- Add a little of butter on a non stick pan then Spoon 2tbsp of apple pancake batter on a pan and let it set and lightly brown at the edge about 4 to 5 minute.
- Turn over and lightly press the pancake then cook for another 3 to 4 minute.
- Serve top icing sugar and honey with some dried fruits optional.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY PANCAKE RECIPES, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348721-pancake-with-egg-breakfast https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359400-pancake-with-fillings-apam-balik https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347158-cashew-nut-pancake-top-peanut-butter-and-honey https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363617-paleo-pancake-banana-and-eggs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339857-pancake-top-blueberry-compote.
Considering I hated apples for the longest time, and that I've said this for probably every pancake recipe I've ever made – this is a very bold statement. How to freeze pancakes: If you want to make your pancakes ahead of time and serve them at a later date, you can place the pancakes on a baking. Once cool, store in an airtight container and refrigerate. Place the pancakes on a baking tray, so they are close together but not touching. Then transfer to a freezable container.