PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes.
You can cook PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Greek Yogurt.
- It’s of Baking Powder.
- It’s of Peanut Butter, creamy.
- You need of Quick Oats.
- Prepare of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare of Coconut Oil.
PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes step by step
- In a large bowl, whisk the 2 eggs. Add yogurt and baking powder, whisk together..
- In a small dish, place 1 Tbs. of peanut butter and microwave for 10-15 seconds, then add to the egg/yogurt mixture and whisk to combine thoroughly..
- Then stir in oats and 2 Tbs. of the chocolate chips..
- Heat skillet on medium heat, place a spoonful or two of battery in pan, form into a pancake shape. Cook about 2 min. on each side..
- In a small dish add remaining ½ Tbs. peanut butter, 1 Tbs. chocolate chips and the coconut oil. Heat in the microwave at 10-15 second intervals, stirring until melted, combined and smooth..
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over pancakes as a topping..