Picky Eaters Love Yogurt Pancakes. Nutrition for Picky Eaters (Recipe: Fluffy Banana Oat Pancakes). Feeding kids is a tough job. As parents we constantly worry about what they're eating.
Even kids and picky eaters LOVE these. Top with fresh berries, a drizzle of honey, or good old fashioned maple syrup – no matter how you dress them up, this stack is sure to please any pancake lover 😉 Question for. These yogurt pancakes are quick, easy and delicious! You can have Picky Eaters Love Yogurt Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Picky Eaters Love Yogurt Pancakes
- It’s of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s of Baking Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Plain Geek Yogurt (whole milk is best).
- You need of Whole Milk.
- Prepare of Butter for frying.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
This yogurt pancake goes on the list of winners, along with peanut butter banana pancakes and bacon pancakes!! We topped them with We loved these pancakes! They remind me of sourdough pancakes. They came out so light and fluffy.
Picky Eaters Love Yogurt Pancakes instructions
- Heat skillet on medium heat. Add butter and scoop of batter. Cook pancake until the top bubbles. Flip and cook 1 min. Serve warm..
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- Pour the wet into the dry ingredients. Stirs until just mixed together. Let batter rest for 5 minutes..
I used vanilla greek yogurt for these pancakes, but I'm sure that plain would work as well. If you do use plain you may need to add a little extra sweetener, but I do And because I love chocolate I added in some mini chocolate chips too. You can certainly leave the chocolate chips out for a plain version or. An easy, delicious and nutritious pancake recipe for the whole family! Gluten-free, refined sugar free and My son loves his pancakes loaded with chocolate chips!