All Around Cassarole.
You can have All Around Cassarole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All Around Cassarole
- Prepare 1 lb of Hamburger.
- You need 1 packages of O'Brian Potatoes.
- It’s 1 each of Green Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Mushrooms (your favorite).
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 8 oz of Light Sour Cream.
- You need 2 cup of Colby Jack Cheese.
All Around Cassarole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. While oven is preheating brown hamburger meat. I season with garlic salt, pepper, and a pinch of dry mustard..
- Once hamburger meat is browned, in a large bowl mix together all ingredients, and only 1 1/2 cups of cheese, well. Then dump the contents of the bowl in a cassarole dish..
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and spread last 1/2 cup of cheese over top, and bake for 5 more minutes..