Quinoa egg muffins. Not only are quinoa egg muffins with spinach vegetarian and gluten-free, but they are also perfect for a meatless This dish is high in vegetarian protein and a great way to use up any leftover quinoa. Quinoa egg muffins are super simple to make with just a few ingredients. This breakfast muffin recipe is full of protein and customizable to suit your tastes.
Although similar to the egg muffins and mini quiches I have posted in the past. These egg muffins are easy, quick and are great for make ahead breakfasts. With quinoa, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and cheese, these fluffy breakfast egg muffins are hearty and healthy. You can have Quinoa egg muffins using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa egg muffins
- You need 3/4 cup of quinoa, cooked.
- You need 1/2 cup of spinach.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
These Quinoa Egg Muffins are great for meal prep. Put a little protein in your breakfast muffin with this easy combo of quinoa, eggs, and bacon balanced with zucchini, bell pepper, and. These quinoa egg muffins are the perfect breakfast on the go option for busy families. Packed with protein these homemade breakfast muffins are juicy and flavorful!
Quinoa egg muffins instructions
- Cook onion for 5 minutes until translucent, add spinach and cook it for another few minutes until the spinach has barely witted..
- In a big bowl, add cooked quinoa, cooked spinach and onion, eggs, cheese, oregano or thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix to combine..
- Preheat the oven at 350°F and grease the muffin pans. Pour the mixture and fill half of the muffin tins. Place the pan in oven and bake for 20 minutes..
Quinoa egg muffins are basically a miniature vegetable quiche, but instead of making pastry We suggest making a big batch of quinoa egg muffins on the weekend and either refrigerating or. These Veggie Quinoa Egg Muffins are packed with nutrition: quinoa, spinach, onions, carrots, egg whites, soft goat cheese, fresh I recently added these Veggie Quinoa Egg Muffins to the options. Add cooked quinoa to the egg mixture to combine. This egg muffin recipe tastes like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and is quick, easy Egg Muffin Recipe with Peanut Butter and Strawberries Gluten Free, Vegetarian, High Protein + Super Simple. Quinoa Edamame Egg Muffins. by MyFitnessPal's Recipes.