Potatoes & Onion (vegan). The potato is a root vegetable native to the Americas, a starchy tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum, and the plant itself is a perennial in the nightshade family, Solanaceae. potato [pəˈteɪtəu]Существительное. potato / potatoes. Common potato-based foods and food products include french fries, potato chips, and potato flour. Cooked potatoes with skin are a good source of many vitamins and minerals, such as.
There are hundreds of potato varieties planted around. Potato, annual plant in the nightshade family, grown for its starchy edible tubers. The potato is native to the Peruvian-Bolivian Andes and is one of the world's main food crops. You can have Potatoes & Onion (vegan) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potatoes & Onion (vegan)
- It’s 4 of medium sized potatoes.
- It’s 1 of big onion.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
The potato plant (Solanum tuberosum) is a member of the Solanaceae, or nightshade, family, a family of flowering plants that also includes the eggplant, mandrake, deadly nightshade or belladonna, tobacco, tomato, and petunia. Do you spell potatos or potatoes? Incidentally, potato is also the basis for another set of confusing spelling variants. The plural of this noun is potatoes.
Potatoes & Onion (vegan) step by step
- Cut the potato into cubes, fry and allow to get some colour.
- In a pot, add some oil and fry the sliced onion.
- Once the onion takes colour, add the garlic cloves (no smashing).
- Fry for a minute and add the potatoes to the mix.
- Add water to cover the mix, add the spices and the lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil and lower the heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
Crops covered include, amongst others, legumes, potatoes, vegetables, mushrooms and cassava. The potato is a tuber—a short, thick, underground stem with stored starches and sugars—of the Nutritionally, the potato supplies complex carbohydrates—essential for energy—and a very low. Our Potato Growing Guide covers planting, growing, and harvesting one of our favorite vegetables! Also, see tips on how to store potatoes to keep them fresh—and some homemade potato recipes. 🎦 Potato. Plant species producing a widely used foodstuff.