Zucchini pancakes. My mom used to make them when we were kids. It was a great way to get us to eat vegetables and it was cheap since the main ingredient grew bountifully in the garden. Zucchini Pancakes are the perfect way to enjoy the perfect vegetable, zucchini!
Grate the zucchini into a bowl using the large grating side of a box grater. Immediately stir in the onion and eggs. From American pancakes to Korean pancakes to these humble Chinese Zucchini Pancakes, the These Chinese Zucchini Pancakes (AKA, 糊塌子, hu tazi) are something I ate when I was little. You can have Zucchini pancakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini pancakes
- You need of and a half cups shredded zucchini.
- Prepare of In large eggs lightly beaten.
- You need of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of biscuits/baking mix.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of canola oil.
- Prepare of Sour cream optional.
These zucchini pancakes recipe from Food.com is a vegetarian favorite for a reason. This is a great vegetarian pancake, easy to make and is delicious. Zucchini season is here, if you are looking for a great recipe to use up your summer zucchini, give Similar to potato pancakes, with less carbs, they are a perfect side dish with grilled chicken or meat. Zucchini Pancakes are a great way to serve summer's most abundant vegetable.
Zucchini pancakes instructions
- Play zucchini in a colander over a plate; let stand to dream. Squeeze and blot dry with paper towels..
- In a bowl, mix the egg, cheese, baking mix and pepper onions may also be added.Add the zucchini; toss to coat..
- In a large skillet, Heat the oil over medium heat. Drop four pancakes into skillet;press lightly to flatten.cook till golden brown,about 2 minutes per side.ifdesired,serve with sour cream..
For added color, replace ½ cup of the zucchini with grated carrot. Serve pancakes plain, or top with Greek yogurt or. Mucver (pronounced moosh-vair) are delicate, crisp zucchini pancakes popular in Turkey. This version has not just shredded zucchini, but also tiny clouds of feta and a sprinkling of minced fresh dill and. Made with zucchini, these are a tasty change of pace from ordinary potato pancakes.