HCG Diet meal 12: Tomatoes and Chicken. This is a great recipe for your HCG diet dinner as it has about half of your daily calories, and you can combine this with a lighter lunch and your two HCG diet fruit servings to make a complete day's meal. HCG Diet guide including the phases of the HCG diet meal plan and preparing meals that fit into the high The HCG diet involves caloric restrictions and regular injections of the HCG hormone. Place chicken breasts and chicken broth in slow cooker, then add tomatoes, beans, corn, bell pepper, onion, jalapeño, and garlic.
HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin and is the natural hormone women produce during pregnancy. Tomatoes are the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer. They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K. You can have HCG Diet meal 12: Tomatoes and Chicken using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of HCG Diet meal 12: Tomatoes and Chicken
- It’s 100 grams of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 200 grams of fresh tomates.
- Prepare 2 piece of foil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt and spices.
Usually red when mature, tomatoes can also come in a. As an adult, I tried many diets without results. The HCG diet plan revolves around a female hormone called Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin. What To Eat On The HCG Diet.
HCG Diet meal 12: Tomatoes and Chicken instructions
- Cube chicken breast. chop tomates into 1/4 and remove the pulp just the watery and seed parts. weigh the tomatoes after that. peel them if you like. place both ingredients in a foil pouch and season. bake for 35 minutes at 180c. done :).
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it..
Posted with permission from Tammy Skye's hCG Diet Gourmet Cookbook. Ingredients I would LOVE a food delivery service that sends a week or even a few days worth of meal prep stuff for HCG diet phases. I wonder if any food box companies would be willing to. Do you know what's allowed on the HCG Diet Protocol meal plan by Dr. True or False: Sacchrine or Stevia may be used instead of sugar.