Herbed Biscuits and Gravy (from All-purpose mix).
You can cook Herbed Biscuits and Gravy (from All-purpose mix) using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Herbed Biscuits and Gravy (from All-purpose mix)
- Prepare of biscuits.
- You need 1 c of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 c of All-purpose Baking Mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 c of EVOO, butter or coconut oil, melted.
- You need of gravy.
- You need 1 lb of ground loose sausage.
- You need 1-3/4 c of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/4 c of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/4 c of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
Herbed Biscuits and Gravy (from All-purpose mix) step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In food processor, pulse cheese to fine granular consistency and transfer to large bowl..
- Mix in baking mix, basil, rosemary, baking soda and salt..
- Add in eggs and butter or oil. Mix well, dough will be thick..
- Spoon dough onto baking sheet into ten 4" rounds. Bake 10 min. or until lightly browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- In large skillet, heat oil. Brown sausage then transfer to a plate..
- Return skillet to stove and heat broth to almost boiling. Reduce heat and whisk in flour 1 tsp at a time until desired thickness..
- Pour in milk. Add onion powder, garlic powder and salt. Return sausage to skillet and simmer on low heat for 5 min. Add additional salt to taste..