Gobi manchurian. Gobi Manchurian is a popular Indo Chinese appetizer made with cauliflower, corn flour, soya sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce, ginger & garlic. To make gobi manchurian, cauliflower is first coated in batter. While serving you can garnish with a bit of spring onion greens.
Gobi Manchurian Recipe, How To Make Gobi Manchurian Recipe. Gobi Manchurian is a very popular Indo-Chinese dish. This very simple Gobi Manchurian recipe has all of the taste and none of the unhealthy oil of a typical Gobi Manchurian recipe. You can cook Gobi manchurian using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gobi manchurian
- Prepare of Marination=1 cup all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of cauliflower florets.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt or curd.
- You need 2 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Gravy=2 tablespoon ginger garlic grated.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped finely.
- Prepare of Puree of 4 tomato.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of manchurian powder optional.
- You need 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of ketchup sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of hung curd.
This is a quick way to enjoy Indian-Chinese food at home or. Gobi Manchurian is a favorite for everyone. Some one told me at a party, Gobi Manchurian is definitely not the real Chinese and asked whether it is south indian or north indian? Gobi Manchurian is a popular and delicious Indo Chinese recipe that's made with crispy fried gobi (cauliflower) coated in a delicious sweet and tangy Manchurian sauce.
Gobi manchurian step by step
- Mix all the ingredients of marination and add cauliflower then mix well and coat well.rest it for 1 hour almost.
- Now deep fry it at medium flame.
- Gravy=roast in some butter garlic and ginger and onion.
- Make brown then add tomato paste and all the spices together.
- Now stir at low flame and cover the utensil and cook it for 15 minutes.
- Now add fried cauliflower florets and do not cook now just mix in tadka mixture.
- Serve and garnish with spring onions.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Recipe for Gobi Manchurian, how to prepare Gobi manchurian, Gobi Manchurian recipes. This recipe comes after a couple of trials to achieve that restaurant style 'Gobi Manchurian'. Gobi Manchurian recipe – This is dry gobi manchurian recipe that is usually served as a starter or snack. Gobi Manchurian or Cauliflower Manchurian originated in India and is one of the most popular appetizers but also popular as an evening snack. Gobi Manchurian Dry Recipe / How to Make Restaurant Style Gobi Manchurian Dry – Yummy Tummy.