Dr. Madhumita Mishra's Banana Halwa.
You can have Dr. Madhumita Mishra's Banana Halwa using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dr. Madhumita Mishra's Banana Halwa
- You need 2 of banana.
- You need 70 g of sliced almonds.
- Prepare of sweet masala mix like: cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg.
- You need of Cardamom seeds.
- It’s of Little cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Little all spice.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter (i didnt have ghee at home).
Dr. Madhumita Mishra's Banana Halwa step by step
- Melt the butter in a pan. Puree the bananas in a food processor (no water, no milk, nothing added). Add the banana puree to the melted butter and stir often. Add all the spices, and most of the almonds. Also leave some almonds for garnish. Keep stirring until brown and sticky. Serve with almonds or cashews or nuts, to your taste. I like to eat it warm, or cold, doesnt matter, its amazing. Bahut Dhanyavaad🥳.