Mini Crispy Cheese Choux.
You can cook Mini Crispy Cheese Choux using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Crispy Cheese Choux
- Prepare 100 g of butter/margarine/mix.
- It’s 250 g of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt (omit if using cheese).
- Prepare 125 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 75 g of grated cheese (cheddar/gouda/edam+cheddar/parmesan).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
Mini Crispy Cheese Choux instructions
- Place water, butter, salt (if using) in cooking pan. With high heat boil the water then turn the heat off..
- Sift the flour and add to the water mixture. Stir the flour until combine then put the pan back on low heat. Stir it mixture until it forms a ball. Turn the Heat off..
- Transfer the dough into a big mixing bowl. Using hand mixer in medium speed, beat the dough for 1-2 minutes to let the dough cool a little..
- Add the eggs one by one while beating with medium speed until all the eggs incorporated..
- Add the grated cheese and baking powder and mix well. Put the batter in a piping bag and pipe on a non stick baking tray or baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Bake 200°C for 20 minutes then lower temperature to 130°C for 40-50 minutes until crispy..