Paleo Breakfast – Pancakes with Orange 'and' Tomato sauce.
You can have Paleo Breakfast – Pancakes with Orange 'and' Tomato sauce using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Breakfast – Pancakes with Orange 'and' Tomato sauce
- You need 1 bowl of grated sweet potato.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet potato slices.
- You need 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of oranges (seeds removed).
- Prepare 1 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of almond-walnut flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of arrowroot powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need as needed of Water.
- It’s as needed of Coconut oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Paleo Breakfast – Pancakes with Orange 'and' Tomato sauce step by step
- To make the pancakes mixture, mix together 1 cup grated carrots, 1 cup chopped green capsicum, 1 tbsp almond-walnut flakes, 1 tsp garlic paste, 1 tbsp black pepper powder, 1 tbsp red chilli powder, salt as per taste, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 bowl grated sweet potato, 1/2 tsp baking soda and 1/3 cup arrowroot powder..
- Place a big size ring cutter in a pan. Spread some coconut oil. Add 1/3rd of the pancakes mixture in the ring, spread in the ring & press slightly..
- Add coconut oil on the sides. Cover and let the pancake cook on one side. Then remove the ring cutter. Flip the pancake, cover the pan and let the other side of pancake cook as well. Remove from the pan..
- Coat 1 cup sweet potato slices with 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder and salt as per taste. Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in the pan. Place the slices and roast from both the sides till they turn brown..
- To make the sauce, blend 1 cup oranges and 1 cup chopped tomatoes in a mixer jar. Heat a pan. Add the blended mixture to the pan. Then add 1 cup water and allow the tomatoes to cook. Once the sauce thickens, add 1 tbsp red chilli flakes, salt as per taste, 1 tbsp fennel seeds, 1 tbsp honey and mix well. Let it remain on low flame for about 2-3 minutes. Then remove from flame and let the sauce cool..
- Serve hot pancakes with the roasted sweet potato slices and orange-tomato sauce..