Queso Fundido with Chorizo.
You can cook Queso Fundido with Chorizo using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Queso Fundido with Chorizo
- Prepare 1 of beef chorizo.
- You need 1/2 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of diced Serrano chili.
- You need 1 cup of oaxaca cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of monterey jack cheese.
- You need 1 of cooking spray for casserole dish.
Queso Fundido with Chorizo step by step
- heat oven to 425°F. spray a 10 x13 baking dish set aside..
- in a dry skillet fry your chorizo on medium heat a out 7-10 minutes. once done drain on a paper towel. in the same skillet add diced onion & minced garlic, & chopped serrano chili cook down about 4-5 minutes turn off heat, and add chorizo back to mixture & now u can start layering your dip.
- add half cheese to bottom of casserole dish. top with chorizo mixture, more cheese and etc. bake for 20minutues. serve with warm tortillas or chips..enjoy!!.