Diet-Friendly Okara Scones.
You can have Diet-Friendly Okara Scones using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diet-Friendly Okara Scones
- It’s 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 50 grams of Pancake mix.
Diet-Friendly Okara Scones step by step
- Put the ingredients into a plastic bag and massage. Fold it in the bag, then stretch it out. Repeat until the dough becomes moist..
- Stretch out the dough into 1 cm thickness without taking it out from the bag..
- Cut it into your preferred sizes..
- Bake for 10 minutes in an oven..
- Since the water consistency of the okara depends on the product, add a little soy milk or milk if the okara is too dry and the dough doesn't come together..