All American Bacon Cheeseburger.
You can cook All American Bacon Cheeseburger using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of All American Bacon Cheeseburger
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of steak sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 4 slice of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 of hamburger buns split, toasted.
- Prepare 8 of cooked bacon strips.
- Prepare 1 of optional toppings: leaf lettuce, tomatio, onion, pickle.
All American Bacon Cheeseburger step by step
- In a large bowl combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill burgers over medium heat 4-7 minutes each side.
- Top with cheese and grill for 1 more minute.
- Serve on buns with bacon and toppings.