Japanese Hiyashi Chuka Ramen.
You can have Japanese Hiyashi Chuka Ramen using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Hiyashi Chuka Ramen
- It’s 140 grams of Fortune Hong Kong Style Noodle.
- You need 1 pieces of Japanese cucumber.
- It’s 4 sheets of Ham.
- It’s 100 grams of Bean Sprout.
- It’s 1 piece of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Potato Starch + 1/2 tbsp water.
- You need 4 pieces of Prowns.
- It’s 2 pieces of Crab Sticks.
- You need 4 pieces of Small Tomato (Cherry Tomato).
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- You need 4 tbsp of Konbu Tsuyu (Konbu seaweed Soy Sauce).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Suger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
Japanese Hiyashi Chuka Ramen instructions
- Mixing all sauce ingredients and put into a refrigerator before eat..
- Break the egg into a bowl and stir the egg, add the watery potato starch. Heat a pan and add oil. Remove excess oil with paper towel. Add 1/2 of the egg mixture to the pan and move the egg so that it's spread every across pan. When the egg solidifies, turn over, and cook it. Cut into thin strip..
- Cut the cucumbers and Ham into thin strip. Tear the crab stick into narrow strip..
- Boil the bean sprout and squeeze well..
- De-vein the prawn and peel. And boil it..
- Boil the noodles 40 seconds. Drain the boiling water, rinse by hand in running water and place on a strainer to drain the water..
- Place the noodles in a dish, then top with egg, cucumber, ham, crab stick, bean sprout, prawns, small tomato, and finally pour in the noodle dipping sauce..
- Fortune Hong Kong Style Noodle SG$2.95/420gram at FairPrice.
- Pasar Japanese Cucumber SG$1.1/250gram at FairPrice.
- BoBo Honey Baked Chicken Ham SG$3.4/200grams at FairPrice.
- Sakura Bean Sprouts SG$1.3/320grams at FairPrice.
- Lining Sea Stix Crab Sticks SG$2.2/145gram at FairPrice.
- Yamasa Konbutsuyu – SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc.
- Mizoram Rice Vinegar SG$3.8/500ml at FairPrice, TedMart.
- Japanese White Suger SG$3.5/kg at DonDon Donki.
- Double Pagoda Sasame Oil Pure SG $4.0/250ml at FairPrice.