Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan.
You can have Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan
- You need 5 of fresh carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of fresh green bean.
- It’s 1 of red onion or 10 shallots.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of bayleaves.
- You need 2 cm of galangal.
- It’s 1 of red long chili (optional).
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan instructions
- Cut up carrots and green beans long shaped, chop onion, garlics, tomato, and chili, put aside..
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, put chopped onion and garlics in when the oil heates up, stir until the aroma comes out..
- Add bay leaves and galangal, stir it well for a minute, add chopped tomato and chili, stir it well..
- Put carrots and green beans in, pour some water, stir it well..
- Cover it and lower the fire, cook until the veggies soften..
- Enjoy it with rice or bread..