Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup.
You can cook Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- It’s of garlic, finely diced.
- Prepare of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- You need of coconut oil.
- You need of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- You need of zucchini, chopped.
- Prepare of dried parsely.
- It’s of dried thyme.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of coconut milk.
- It’s of coconut yogurt.
- You need of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Coconut yogurt.
Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup step by step
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..