All-In Italian Pasta Salad.
You can cook All-In Italian Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All-In Italian Pasta Salad
- It’s of box Rotini Pasta.
- You need of large cucumber (julienned).
- Prepare of small red onion (diced).
- You need of lg crown of broccoli (no stalk) rinsed and trimmed.
- Prepare of yellow or orange bell pepper.
- You need of zeema tomatoes (halved).
- Prepare of bag shredded Italian cheese mix (any with parmesan).
- Prepare of pepperoni (diced).
- It’s of smoked ham (diced).
- Prepare of bottle Creamy Italian dressing.
- It’s of Sliced black olives (optional).
All-In Italian Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta until al dente.
- Drain and rinse pasta with cold water or ice cube rinse..
- Do not mix until pasta is completely cooled.
- Add more, less, or none of an ingredient to adjust to you and your family's tastes. I go ALL-IN!.
- Mix all ingredient in large mixing bowl or gumbo pot(that's what I use;).
- Chill for 2 hours. Garnish with sliced pepperoni and serve!.