Vegan Creamy Alfredo.
You can cook Vegan Creamy Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Creamy Alfredo
- You need of vegan butter.
- You need of minced garlic.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of milk alternative.
- Prepare of heaping tablespoon vegan mayo.
- You need of pasta water.
- It’s of pasta.
- Prepare of cheese alternative of choice.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, italian seasonings.
Vegan Creamy Alfredo step by step
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions, don’t forget to save your pasta water! Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and then sauté your garlic.
- Once garlic has browned, add in flour. It will form a sort of dough, brown this as well.
- Pour in your milk alternative and reserved pasta water, whisk well to dissolve clumps.
- Put in your vegan mayo and your cheese alternative and whisk again to combine.
- Heat mixture on low until it thickens, add salt, pepper, Italian seasonings, etc to your liking. Remove from heat once it’s at desired thickness.
- Stir your pasta into the sauce and enjoy!.