Biscuits All Covered In Gravy.
You can cook Biscuits All Covered In Gravy using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Biscuits All Covered In Gravy
- You need of Biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need of Gravy.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Breakfast sausage.
- You need 1/4 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Soy sauce.
Biscuits All Covered In Gravy step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Put sausage on stove at a medium heat.
- Add dry biscuit ingredients to large bowl, stir together.
- Add butter and milk, stir until all mixed.
- Spoon biscuits onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake biscuits 12-16 minutes, flipping after 6-8 minutes.
- Cook sausage until mostly done, chop into small pieces..
- Add butter to sausage, stir til all butter melted.
- Sprinkle flour over sausage, stir.
- Slowly add milk, constaltly stiring.
- Add soy sauce, salt and peppr to taste.