All in one omelette. Try this quick and easy baked omelette in a toast you will never want to make omelette on the toast. This is super easy, super quick baked omelet recipe. Omelettes are one of my favorite things to make for breakfast.
They may sound simple, but it actually can. Luckily for all of us, this omelette really isn't all the hard to make, as long as you don't mind taking a few extra steps over what a typical omelette requires. I'll go ahead and say that I took a bite of this omelette (only one bite- this is a big improvement for me) and was really shocked at how good it was. You can have All in one omelette using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of All in one omelette
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped potato's (4 small potato's).
- It’s 4 slice of bacon (low sodium).
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced red peppers.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced red onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bacon grease.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 pinch of rosemary.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
A French omelette is a classic and versatile breakfast favorite. Enjoy this French omelette recipe in five minutes or less with the Incredible Egg. Omelet pans are shallow and have sloped sides – designed for ease of moving the omelet mixture during cooking and for sliding the finished omelet out. All of these are very transportable ideas, and since the one-egg omelet can be eaten hot or cold with equal delight, it is your lunch box's new best friend.
All in one omelette instructions
- Start by frying your bacon and make sure to preserve 1 tsp of the bacon fat.
- While your bacon is frying peel your potato's and chop them up small.
- Also chop up your onions and red peppers and set aside.
- In a next frying pan use the bacon grease and butter and start frying the potato's on medium heat.
- When the potato's start to get crispy add the onions and peppers and the rest of the seasons except 1/2 of the parsley and fry just until the onions and peppers start to soften.
- In a bowl whisk your eggs together and add the other half of the parsley to the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture over the potato's spreading it evenly.
- Chop up your bacon in to chunks and put it on top of the egg mixture and cover and cook on low for about 10 minutes.
- About 8 minutes of cooking uncover and add the shredded cheese and cover back for 2 minutes and enjoy.
What other uses would you dream up for this one-egg omelette? And what's the latest light bulb moment you got from a cookbook? Most omelette pans are manufactured in a way that makes them the best choice for efficiently making a tasty egg dish like this. Though there is a lot of variety among these omelette pans and skillets, when it comes down to it they all do the same thing – cook your omelette. An omelet (or omelette) is a type of egg dish, often served at breakfast or brunch.