All Day Energy Bars. Each All-Day Energy Choco-Coco bar is a large, ultra-convenient, and completely balanced meal that is hunger-soothing and nutrient-rich, while providing a super low glycemic load thanks to its high protein and fiber content so that it All-Day Energy Bars "Choco-Coco". Finding the right bar can be a bigger hassle The protein and ingredients packed into this bar will help keep you going all day long. Value These energy bars are some of the least expensive on.
Although I have to say the next day they were a little less cakey so that was good and my husband loved them. Just so you know, this page contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase after clicking through one, at no extra cost to you we may earn a commission. You can cook All Day Energy Bars using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All Day Energy Bars
- You need 2 cup of raw almonds.
- It’s 1 cup of agave nectar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 4 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut, divided.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped almonds, divided.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried apricots (or fruit of choice), chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Over the past few months I've been on a mission of great importance. Your rides require fuel and energy bars are the perfect pocket-friendly snack. These tasty picks will give you that extra boost to finish strong. Energy bars, also known as granola bars, are sold in all grocery stores and are a great source of nutrition that will give you a little bit of an extra boost to get you going through long days.
All Day Energy Bars instructions
- Line 9×9 pan with wax paper..
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine 2 cups raw almonds, agave, melted coconut oil, vanilla and salt. Blend until smooth..
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, 3/4 cup shredded coconut, half of the chopped almonds, apricots or dried fruit of your choice, and chia seeds..
- Stir agave mixture into dry ingredients. Reserve remaining almonds, shredded coconut and dark chocolate chips for topping..
- Spread mixture into pan. Cover top with wax paper and press evenly to compact; remove wax paper..
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. Spread melted chocolate evenly over top of bars. Sprinkle with remaining shredded coconut and chopped almonds. Let sit in refrigerator overnight . Cut into bars..
Whether you use them for a pre-workout snack, to aid in your weight loss mission, or to just provide a dose of. Buy All Day Energy Greens on Amazon. That's a serious amount of nutrition that makes All Day Energy Greens outstanding in its field. Given the ingredients, it's also likely that it delivers a potent dose of antioxidants, though that particular benefit isn't quantified on the label. These Low Carb Cinnamon (faux) Granola Bars are grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and of course, sugar-free. no cereal to be found!